HOW TO TEACH EFFECTIVELY: AR




    I talked about how new teachers can use different technologies in their classes in order to teach their students effectively in my previous post. So, today I am going to talk about how teachers can use augmented reality during their classes.Compared to the virtual reality, augmented reality is more rare and hard to find but I am sure that after 20-30 years it is not going to be like that.,

   As this is hard to do now I am not going to talk about details but firstly you shoul have an augmented reality glasses and a smartphone or a tablet. I know that everybody have a smartphone but these glasses are not that popular yet because of this, it is hard to do in the classes.Thinking of future, I would like to talk about the benefits of this technology in education.

   Just like in virtual reality, learning with experiences and different images is essential for the students. Besides, learning with interactive modals is more memorable for the students. For example learning the square while seeing it is more effective for students.


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

ABOUT MOODLE